For the fifth year, Rowan are delighted to be sponsoring the North West Dealmakers Awards which is celebrating its 25th year.
This event has come to be the biggest date in the region’s corporate finance calendar and on its anniversary it is sure to be bigger than ever. The Dealmakers Awards are the premier event of its kind. Up to 1,000 people attend each year, some of the biggest names in the professional and financial services sector celebrating their own success and the successes of the region. Taking place at Manchester Central on Thursday 24 October, the night shows what this community can really do and acknowledges excellence. The Dealmakers Awards reward the efforts of people in the corporate finance field who are at the very top of their game. So once again, in addition to the rigorous judging process and canvassing the opinions of a wide circle of dealmakers and former winners the best of the best will be crowned as the rightful winners on the night. As SME Search specialists, Rowan are once again sponsoring the awards and in particular the Deal of the Year £10-50m category, congratulations on all of those shortlisted below:
Deal of the Year (£10m – £50m)
- AO World’s acquisition of Mobile Phones Direct (Deloitte. HSBC, Barclays, Lloyds)
- LDC’s acquisition of Love Energy Savings (EY, Pinsent Masons, KPMG, DWF, Fairgrove)
- Vision Support Services Global’s sale of the entire share capital to West Point Home (Gateley, Rickett Mitchell, KPMG, DLA Piper)
- Inspired Energy £21m acquisition of Inprova Energy (Gateley, Grant Thornton, Shore Capital, Peel Hunt, DAC Beachcroft, Beyond
- Corporate Law, Pannone Corporate, Addleshaw Goddard, Dow Schofield Watts, LDC)
- LDC’s exit of ATG Access in £22.5m sale to Hill & Smith Holdings (LDC, KPMG, DLA Piper)
- Sandcastle Care Holdings on the sale of entire issue share to Waterland (Shoosmiths, Clearwater International, Addleshaw
- Goddard, Deloitte, PwC, Candesic, GK Strategy, Baldwins)
- Tikehau Capital investment of £23m for a minority interest in Medtrade Products (TLT, KPMG, Peel Hunt, Proskauer Rose)
- St Pierre Group investment of £6.27m from BGF and Lloyds Bank (BGF, Lloyds Bank, Grant Thornton, Pinsent Masons, Knights/Turner Parkinson)
Good luck and we cant wait for a wonderful night of celebration, awards, networking and fun!